My Very First Post!
I'm so excited to be the first to post to our very own blog! Hopefully, this shared journal will give all you prospies (that's what we call prospective students) a better idea of what it's really like to be a Dartmouth student.
I just got back from a dinner with a bunch of students who are going on my Foreign Study Program (FSP) to Washington DC in the spring. I'll be working for Representative Carolyn McCarthy on Capitol Hill, but the other people on my trip will be doing a number of different internships - some for their home representatives, some for public policy firms, and one student was lucky enough to secure an internship at the National Archives! I can't wait to spend ten weeks in a city with as rich a history as Washington. Plus, it will be nice to have a change of scenery - I've been in Hanover for the last year and a half straight, and while I certainly love it here, I'm excited to call Washington "home" for a term.
<< Home