Comments Enabled!
After having this blog for quite a while, we've decided to open it up to YOU!
Now you can leave comments on our posts to ask us questions! All you have to do is click on the "X Comments" link at the bottom of a post (where X is the number of comments). We'll be monitoring your comments and can respond appropriately.
Thanks for visiting - we hope you enjoy this new feature!
3 Comments:
It's easy to comment - feel free to ask us questions!
What is your favorite and least favorite thing about going to Dartmouth?
Personally, my favorite thing about Dartmouth is the amazing sense of community. I always feel like I'm home when I'm here.
And I'd have to say that my least favorite thing is being far from my family, but in a way, it's been good, because it's allowed me to grow as a person, separate from my parents.
Post a Comment
<< Home