Spring!

Spring has finally sprung at Dartmouth, and you can definitely tell. The Green (located at the center of campus) is packed with people playing frisbee, sunbathing, or even doing work (or at the very least, pretending to). It's my favorite time of the year, and I know that everyone really appreciates the sun after wintertime!
One of my favorite things to do when it's warm out is to bring my guitar out to the green and play for my friends. It's a great way to spend an afternoon, and it certainly keeps our minds off of our impending graduation, which will take place on that very spot where we sit so idly during these beautiful spring weeks.
For now, I'll just enjoy the sun and the company, and let the future come later!
4 Comments:
Every time I read a post on the blog, the MORE I want to come to Dartmouth :D
Thank you for setting up a blog for us. I like Dartmouth very much and I want to know more about the fraternities and sororities
Yeah same here. More info about fraternities and sororities would be wonderful!
Sounds awesome! I'm definitely going to visit Dartmouth this spring. I'll be sure to lie down on The Green, too!
Post a Comment
<< Home